Please check back soon for more information on our Atlanta program—we are currently in the final stages of confirming a date and a centrally located venue.
Enjoy keynotes, workshops, seminars, and panels from a variety of dynamic experts, all sharing practical tips and tools for nonprofit leaders. Social Media for Nonprofits co-producer, Darian Rodriguez Heyman, will serve as MC.
Thanks to the generous support of Microsoft, our national presenting sponsor, your registration fee of just $95 – $125 includes access to the 9:30am – 5:30pm conference, facilitated networking sessions with other attendees and experts, continental breakfast, lunch, and beverages, plus entry to the 5:30pm – 8:30pm cocktail reception and Nonprofit Management 101 book release party.
Click here to register, and here is a sampling of the topics that will be addressed in the keynotes, seminars, case studies, and workshops:
- Insight Into the Latest, High Profile Viral Marketing Campaigns
- Harnessing Social Networks to Recruit Staff and Volunteers
- Resource Review of Low-Cost and Free Social Media Tools
- Monitoring and Optimizing the Impact of your Campaigns
- Social Email Campaigns: What Works and What Doesn’t
- Tweets that Travel: The Essential Skill of Viral Writing
- Using Social Media for Lobbying and Advocacy
- Identifying and Connecting with Influencers
- Maximizing your Facebook Presence
- Fundraising with Social Media
All sessions are designed to provide attendees with concrete insights and takeaways, showcasing best practices, pitfalls to avoid, and free, helpful resources for nonprofits and causes.