Boston Marketing Toolkit
Do you have 10 minutes to volunteer? We need to get the word out to nonprofits that could benefit from this event to imrpove their digital marketing and learn successful tactics for fundraising, marketing, and advocacy. We also still have scholarships available – do you know any small nonprofits that would qualify?
Below are social posts, copy for emails and newsletters, and emails you can use to share the news. Thanks for all you do to share this event. Not a bad way to get your Good Deed of the Day done, right?
- Click to tweet: Attn #nonprofit community: check out #SM4NP Boston on 10/19, a conf on social media for social good from @SM4Nonprofits: http://bit.ly/bston
- Click to tweet: Excited to join @SM4Nonprofits in Boston on 10/19. Nonprofits, check out this event to learn digital marketing: http://bit.ly/bston
- Click to tweet: Oh good! There are scholarships avail for nonprofits for #SM4NP Boston. http://bit.ly/1KgH5Vw More about the event: http://bit.ly/bston
- Click to tweet: Share the word: scholarships avail for nonprofits to learn digital marketing. http://bit.ly/1KgH5Vw More about event: http://bit.ly/bston
Posts for Facebook/LinkedIn/Google+
- Hey nonprofit friends, I hope you can join me at this conference that’s all about social media for social good on October 19th in Boston, MA. Social media can help organizations in their fundraising, advocacy, and marketing, and I’m excited to take my knowledge to the next level. http://socialmedia4nonprofits.org/boston/
- Help get the word out- there are still scholarships available for #SM4NP Boston. All nonprofit professionals can stand to gain from this social media conference that’s at the forefront of technology, culture, philanthropy, and social media marketing for nonprofits. Apply ASAP- the conference is on October 19th! http://socialmedia4nonprofits.org/bostonscholar/
Would you like to come to this conference about social media for social good?
I wanted to send you a quick note about an event I think you would really enjoy- it’s a conference series to teach nonprofits about social media and digital marketing. The full-day program on October 19th in Boston, MA will feature experts sharing insightsabout effectively using social media for fundraising, advocacy, and community building.
Click here to see the speaker lineup. It’ll be a great event. Will you join me?
We’re all looking for the foolproof recipe to bridge social media with social impact. Learn cutting-edge strategy and walk away INSPIRED from this one-day conference in the Boston area on October 19th. #SM4NP is a conference that’s by nonprofits, for nonprofits, with an interactive and practical focus designed to appeal to social media pros and newbies alike through sessions like:
- Proven Ways to Get More Engagement on Facebook with John Haydon, Owner of Haydon Digital Marketing
- Finding Your Voice: Giving Your Social Media a Fitting Persona with Stephanie St. Martin, Content Manager with the Ariel Group
- Developing Online Engagement Campaigns with Debra Askanase, Founder of Community Organizer 2.0
- Marrying Mobile with Social with Ritu Sharma, Founder of Social Media for Nonprofits
- 11 Steps to a Successful Nonprofit Social Media Strategy with Julia Campbell, Owner of J. Campbell Social Marketing
- Building a Culture of Storytelling with James Burnett, Director of PR and Social Media of the Boston Foundation