New York City July 21st, 2015
Eisner & Lubin Auditorium (NYU), 60 Washington Square South, New York City
Join us as we bring together nonprofit decision-makers and supporters in the Austin area to share practical tips and tools for fundraising, marketing, and advocacy. Speakers will address a variety of topics in a series of short, TED-meets-Twitter style talks and interactive workshops. We’ll be adding a couple hands on workshops and breakouts this year to allow participants to get their hands on experience with measurement and designing compelling email newsletters.
Who Should Attend?
- Executive Directors & Founders
- Development & Online Marketing Professionals
- Marketing & Communications Staff
- Nonprofit Bloggers and Media
- Board Members & Volunteers
- Nonprofit Consultants
- Directors of Development
- Social Fundraising Professionals
- Actionable insights for fundraising, marketing, and advocacy
- How to incorporate social media into your fundraising and marketing efforts
- How to maximize your presence on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Lessons learned by leading nonprofit practitioners and consultants
- Measurement, analysis, and dash boarding best practices
- How to recruit and engage volunteers using social media
- Incredible networking opportunity with like-minded peers
- Free and easy-to-use platforms and resources
Conference registration includes access to the full-day program, access to all breakouts, continental breakfast, and lunch.
New York City Conference is Part of Our Mobile First Initiative and Presented by: