San Francisco Marketing Toolkit
Do you have 10 minutes to volunteer? We need to get the word out to nonprofits that could benefit from this event to imrpove their digital marketing and learn successful tactics for fundraising, marketing, and advocacy. We also still have scholarships available – do you know any small nonprofits that would qualify?
Below are social posts, copy for emails and newsletters, and emails you can use to share the news. Thanks for all you do to share this event. Not a bad way to get your Good Deed of the Day done, right?
- Click to tweet: To my nonprofit community, check out #SM4NP SF on 11/16, a conf on social media for social good from @SM4Nonprofits: http://bit.ly/2015Sf
- Click to tweet: Excited to join @SM4Nonprofits in SF on 11/16. Nonprofits, check out this event to learn digital marketing: http://bit.ly/2015Sf
- Click to tweet: Check it- there are scholarships avail for nonprofits for #SM4NP SF. http://bit.ly/1IfceMc More about the event: http://bit.ly/2015Sf
- Click to tweet: Share the word: scholarships avail for nonprofits to learn digital marketing. http://bit.ly/1IfceMc More about event: http://bit.ly/2015Sf
POSTS FOR FACEBOOK/LINKEDIN/GOOGLE+
- Hey nonprofit friends, I hope you can join me at this conference that’s all about social media for social good on November 16th in San Francisco. Social media can help organizations in their fundraising, advocacy, and marketing, and I’m excited to take my knowledge to the next level. http://socialmedia4nonprofits.org/sf/
- Help get the word out- there are scholarships available for #SM4NP San Francisco. All nonprofit professionals can stand to gain from this social media conference that’s at the forefront of technology, culture, philanthropy, and social media marketing for nonprofits. Apply ASAP to secure your spot! http://socialmedia4nonprofits.org/SFScholar
Would you like to come to this conference about social media for social good?
I wanted to send you a quick note about an event I think you would really enjoy- it’s a conference series to teach nonprofits about social media and digital marketing. The full-day program on November 16th in San Francisco will feature experts sharing insights about effectively using social media for fundraising, advocacy, and community building.
Click here to see the speaker lineup. It’ll be a great event. Will you join me?
We’re all looking for the foolproof recipe to bridge social media with social impact. Learn cutting-edge strategy and walk away INSPIRED from this one-day conference in San Francisco on November 16th. #SM4NP is a conference that’s by nonprofits, for nonprofits, with an interactive and practical focus designed to appeal to social media pros and newbies alike through sessions like:
- Breaking Through: Get Parents and Other Busy People to Take Action with Anita Jackson, Director of Social Media & Blogging at MomsRising.org
- SMS for Success with Sam McKelvie, Head of Mobile Strategy at Mobile Commons
- Community-Driven Programming: Creating a Culture of Community with Megan Keane, Membership Director at NTEN: The Nonprofit Technology Network
- The Power of Social Proof with Perla Ni, Founder and CEO of Great Nonprofits
There will also be an online advocacy panel, a time to resolve issues during the Solutions Salon, a networking reception, and absolutely incredible food.