Silicon Valley Marketing Toolkit
Thank you so much for sharing the opportunity of #SM4NP Silicon Valley to local nonprofits. The more people we tell, the more nonprofits will be trained on digital marketing. You can use the following posts to tell your community about the event and scholarship opportunities through Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, email, and other social channels.
- Click to tweet: Interested in #socialmedia for good? Scholarship avail for #SM4NP conference in Silicon Valley, 9/16. http://bit.ly/SVscholr @SM4Nonprofits
- Click to tweet: Attn #nonprofit community: check out #SM4NP CA on 9/16. This conf teaches social media for social good! http://bit.ly/2015SV @SM4Nonprofits
- Click to tweet: Excited to join @SM4Nonprofits in CA on 9/16. Nonprofits, check out this event to learn digital marketing: http://bit.ly/2015SV
- Click to tweet: Oh good! There are still scholarships avail for nonprofits for #SM4NP CA. http://bit.ly/1IfaX7M More about the event: http://bit.ly/2015SV
- Click to tweet: Share the word: scholarships avail for nonprofits to learn digital marketing. http://bit.ly/1IfaX7M More about event: http://bit.ly/2015SV
Posts for Facebook/LinkedIn/Google+
- Hey nonprofit friends, I hope you can join me at this conference that’s all about social media for social good on September 16th in Silicon Valley, CA. Social media can help organizations in their fundraising, advocacy, and marketing, and I’m excited to take my knowledge to the next level. http://socialmedia4nonprofits.org/SV
- Help get the word out- there are still scholarships available for #SM4NP Silicon Valley. All nonprofit professionals can stand to gain from this social media conference that’s at the forefront of technology, culture, philanthropy, and social media marketing for nonprofits. Apply ASAP- the conference on September 16th! http://socialmedia4nonprofits.org/SVScholar
Would you like to come to this conference about social media for social good?
I wanted to send you a quick note about an event I think you would really enjoy- it’s a conference series to teach nonprofits about social media and digital marketing. The full-day program on September 16th will feature experts sharing insights about effectively using social media for fundraising, advocacy, and community building.
Click here to see the speaker lineup. It’ll be a great event. Will you join me?