VANCOUVER – June 25, 2013
Simon Frasier University- Harbour Centre
515 W Hastings St
Vancouver, BC V6B 5K3
Based on the success of our Seattle and Toronto programs, we are excited to produce our first program in British Columbia. Sign up now, as we expect to sell out!
Speaker lineup and details to be announced shortly and follow us on Facebook or Twitter to stay tuned, and click here to access our 2012 Seattle conference program. As always, the agenda will revolve around insightful keynotes, workshops, seminars, and panels from a variety of dynamic experts, all sharing practical tips and tools for leaders of Canadian and US charities. So don’t miss out: register now.
Thanks to the generous support of the Seacrest Foundation, your registration fee of just US$145 – $225 includes access to the full-day conference, facilitated networking sessions with other attendees and experts, continental breakfast, lunch, and beverages.
Here is a sampling of the topics that will be addressed in the keynotes, seminars, case studies, and workshops:
- Insight Into the Latest, High Profile Viral Marketing Campaigns
- Harnessing Social Networks to Recruit Staff and Volunteers
- Resource Review of Low-Cost and Free Social Media Tools
- Monitoring and Optimizing the Impact of your Campaigns
- Social Email Campaigns: What Works and What Doesn’t
- Tweets that Travel: The Essential Skill of Viral Writing
- Using Social Media for Lobbying and Advocacy
- Identifying and Connecting with Influencers
- Maximizing your Facebook Presence
- Fundraising with Social Media
Register now to secure your spot. All sessions are designed to provide attendees with concrete insights and takeaways, showcasing best practices, pitfalls to avoid, and free, helpful resources for nonprofits and causes.