MAKE 2016 THE YEAR YOUR NONPROFIT WINS AT VIDEO
Join Benjamin Packard & Social Media for Nonprofits for a fast-paced workshop that will give your organization the game plan it needs to create its own videos. We’ll make sure you don’t make the common mistakes many nonprofits do, and we’ll cover best practices for nonprofit video strategies. Best of all, we’ll get to watch a lot of awesome videos in the middle of a workday. Save your seat now.
- How to avoid common mistakes & get the most out of your video
- Creative ideas of what to include
- Specifics like how long your video should be & what to budget
- Marketing advice, including where the video should be posted
- How to end each video with a compelling call to action that helps you reach your goals
Is this webinar for me?
This workshop is geared primarily toward development and communication warriors working at large and medium size nonprofits. Although, the principles are applicable to even the smallest of nonprofits. Even those who can’t attend the session live will receive a recording, so register now!
Anything else I should know?
- Please come with an inquisitive mind, as Benjamin will answer questions at the end!
- Each webinar will be recorded but the recording is only available to those who sign up, so please sign up now.
- The suggested donation for this webinar is $10 so that we may continue this program. No one will be turned away for lack of funds. Please donate here.
About the Presenter
Benjamin Packard found his way into documentary film as a way to educate the public on social issues. His love of documentary brought him to Participant Media where he worked on Food Inc. , The Cove and Waiting for Superman. Fusing his love of documentary film and volunteering, Benjamin then founded Retainer Media, a production company that caters exclusively to non-profits. Learn more at RetainerMedia.com.
Find Benjamin on LinkedIn.